Mind Mantra Psychometric Test
For Decreased Productivity and Performance due to Clinical Depression
by- Dr.Hemant Mittal
Step 1- Sit in a calm and quiet place
Step 2- Switch off your mobile phone, music player, TV
Step 3- deep breathing for 30 seconds
Step 4- The true answer to the following questions is very important to help you live a happier life.
Step 5- Take a piece of paper and start answering the following questions:
In the last 2 weeks, how often have you been bothered by any of the following: (mark yes or no)
- Little interest or pleasure in doing things
- Feeling down, depressed or hopeless
- Trouble falling or staying asleep or sleeping to much
- Feeling tired or having little sleep
- Poor appetite or overeating
- Feeling bad about yourself- or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down
- Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television
- Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed. Or the opposite- being so fidgety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual.
- Thoughts that you would be better off dead or of hurting yourself in some way.
Step 6- Give yourself one mark for every yes answered.
Step 7- email your total score to – email@example.com
A free, complete personalized analysis of your emotional, behavioural and psychological self will be provided to you.